We place the healthy easy button in your hand.
Redefining Healthy 'Anywhere'
Helping people everywhere eat Healthy Anywhere.
What we Believe
We believe that optimal nutrition comes from organic and local sources of real, whole foods.
We believe in the true artisanal. We believe that quality is worth the extra time and effort.
What we feed our bodies and our minds matters.
Great Taste is foundational, but is insufficient alone.
We believe in Generosity – to ourselves and others.
We must show up for our world, wherever we find ourselves, each and every day.
Our Approach: from Data to Delight
Our History / Note from Leigh
Eat Clean + Breathe Deep + Move Often = Never Settle.™
- Experience as a business analyst, implementations and operations director, marketer, strategist, sales and business development executive. I’ve run 6, 7, and 8-figure deals. I enjoy developing partnerships and growing businesses.
- Coded first program in 7th grade using DOS (yes the dark ages). It ran a loop of graphics and music, featuring Mozart’s Rondo Alla Turca.
- Taught spinning and core classes at a local Palo Alto gym and bootcamp at Stanford.
- Former vocalist for a San Francisco jazz band. We played a few gigs, mostly weddings and events – and had a run at a downtown/SOMA brewery.
- A poisonous caterpillar attacked me on the grounds of a well-known Napa eatery. Of course, I had to travel the next day, hives and all.
- Appeared on several episodes of a PBS cooking show.
- Originally from ‘Bama but the SF Bay Area has been home base since 2003. I arrived for a consulting gig and instantly fell in love with the landscape, climate, culture, outdoor adventures, good food, and good wine – there was no turning back.
- I feel most fully alive during and after an intense workout – ideally cycling or running hills.
- I originally quit consulting in 2004 to work on Healthy Anywhere. The vision back then was ‘Citysearch meets healthy living’. Long story short, there was other work to be done, so I kept Healthy Anywhere on the back burner where it slowly evolved over the years.